Troutman Pepper Guide to International Arbitration
Troutman Pepper's Guide to International Arbitration provides an overview of international arbitration: how it works; when you should select it as the dispute resolution procedure; and key considerations when drafting an international arbitration agreement. This guide also briefly introduces a species of international arbitration known as investment arbitration or investor-state arbitration. We hope you find the Guide to be informative and helpful when answering basic questions about the arbitration process and procedures.
Topics covered in this Handbook include:
- What is International Arbitration?
- Role of the Courts
- Role of Arbitral Institutions
- Key Features – Why Choose International Commercial Arbitration?
- Costs and Time of International Arbitration
- How to Draft an International Arbitration Clause
- Typical Steps for International Arbitration
- Enforcement and Appeal of Arbitral Awards
- Investor-State Arbitration
Access the full report here, and feel free to share it with your contacts who may have an interest in its content.